Please use the form below to:
- request more information about Bridport Community Orchard
- book a pond-dipping session
- find out how to join our volunteers
- send us any comments or questions.
Your message will be sent to the BCOG Committee Secretary.
The Bridport Community Orchard Group will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law. You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the 2016 EU Directive known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, in order to enable us to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
‣ Download the BCOG members' data protection statement May 2018